About this blog.

As this blog evolves I have decided to add current images on a variety of subjects. Some of these images are shot digitally and for some I continue to use traditional 35mm film. Back in the late '70s and early '80s, I photographed a lot of bands. I did album covers and publicity shots for many mainstream musicians but I loved the alternative music scene. My current subject matter includes urban environments and anything else I find visually interesting.

Artist's Statement for "Person to Person" exhibit

Comments may be made at the end of each post or you may email me directly at phodara@gmail.com.

All images Copyright (c) 1977-2012 Paul Hodara All Rights Reserved

Monday, June 1, 2009

Charles Bukowski


Because he was there:

1 comment:

  1. Yikes... Oh man, what can I say here?

    What a CLASSIC shot!

    IS that a string of Christmas lights on the heater? I KNOW he's snuffin' out a smoke in an ashtray; but what's he drinking there?

    LAUGHED so hard I nearly pissed in my pants as I first read the POST OFFICE while riding the bus to UCLA. Also, gotta say "thanks" for his outrageous contributions to R. Crumb's "ZAP COMIX" back in the day.

    ReplyDelete